9.10.2012

I am not a hipster

Awkward situation: People at school may think I am a hipster. Here are the reasons why:

  • I have a MacBook Air.
  • I like Indie music.
  • I often either have a really nice camera or a guitar with me in the halls of the school.
  • I kind of have a mullet.
  • I wear thick frame glasses that appear to not be prescribed.
  • I make videos.
But the thing is, all these are just coincidences. Let me explain.
  • I have a MacBook Air because I make videos and it was the best option for me. 
  • I do just like Indie music, but not to be different. I like it because the music that is popular is crap.  
  •  I have a camera for the same reason why I have a computer. And the guitar is for guitar class. 
  • I just need to get my hair cut and the back of my head is long. 
  •  They were the cheapest ones I could find. Plus they fit perfectly to my face. And they are my prescription. 
  • I am a pro video maker. I don't do it to be "creatively independent" or something like that.
I get my wisdom teeth out Friday. I have a full scheduled weekend afterward. Fuuuuun. I am tired and need to sleep soon.

1 comment:

MARDI said...

HAHAHHA wyatt. no, you're NOT a hipster.
HAHAHA. you crack me up.
please, never again.

xoxoxo.