10.09.2011

You're your mom's favorite!

Because all I that is happening in my life is school, I decided to share some of my favorite things. Here you go:

My favorite smell is Barnes and Noble. I love the smell of books. I could literally live in the Orem B&N. I can't get enough.

My favorite color is red. I love the power that it has. I'm not a Nazi. Or a communist.

My favorite day of the week is Sunday. I can always look forward to it as a day where I can relax (even though I end up doing more church stuff than I intended, which results in me being in my suit for eight hours straight).

My favorite TV show is Psych. It is so choice. Just to let you know, I watched about 4 hours of it yesterday, then Keven Carlson and I made Psych shirts. He kept telling me I was acting like Shawn.
My favorite things to do are writing and hiking. I could really hike for years and write longer. If it weren't for school and other responsibilities, that is all I would do.

My favorite place to be is in the mountains. I totally understand why prophets of old used mountains as temples. Going into the mountain wilderness is a sure way of feeling the spirit.

My favorite feeling is accomplishment. I love finishing a school assignment or a project I'm working on and having that feeling of relieve and happiness.

My favorite book in the standard works is the Doctrine and Covenants. I love learning the gospel and reading about Joseph Smith and other modern day prophets. I love so many scriptures in D&C.

My favorite thought is thinking about my future wife. She is somewhere right now, having all the guys hit on her (because she is obviously amazingly beautiful). I love thinking about where she is on her journey and I love being worried about how she is doing. She better stay on the straight and narrow. I love her so much.

My favorite food is meat. One time at scout camp, Taft and I went to get meat with our leaders and we saw George Lucas there. True story.

Basically my favorite animal is a liger.

My favorite film and novel are non-existent because I love too many to choose.

My favorite time of year is the end of the school year. You don't  realize how stifled you are until you get out.

My favorite thing ever is the gospel of Jesus Christ. I think that if you aren't Mormon, you should read this.

My heroes are my brothers and my father. All of them have gone on missions, which doesn't happen often. I hope someday I can be as great of men as they are.

So there is a butt load of information about me. If you have any questions, deal with it. Haha, I'm joking. Ask already.

No comments: