10.07.2011

Psych!

Good memory:
"Hey, Brock, guess what show is on tonight."
"What?"
"The Office."
"Really?"
"Psych!"
The last line was the real show that was going to happen. It has been a long week. I haven't had a free weekend since August. So am I going to go hang out with my friends and have fun? Nope. My friends are all busy.
Tomorrow I am going to a class to learn about the Space Center and how to write missions for it. So stoked. Nate Church and I are doubling next week. So stoked. Psych is on Wednesday. So stoked. iOS 5 comes out on Wednesday. So stoked. I have a test on Tuesday. Not so stoked.
I am really tired. It is because of the crappy weather. Dang you, weather.

2 comments:

jessie said...

this is the best weather. you're silly.

W. R. Duclos said...

You's right. I'm super silly. It's fantastic weather.