8.28.2011

Random Access Memory

Backup of first week if junior year.
Inside my brain for Tuesday, August 23, 2011.

4:20 AM
It's way too early. The temple is worth it.

5:10 AM
Josh Brown is a real stud.

6:00 AM
I hate seeing pretty girls at the temple because I can't talk to them.

7:15 AM
Why am I at Kneader's? This is such a girl place.

7:20 AM
Chabata bread is really good. I'm glad I can chew without my jaw popping. This food was overpriced.

7:30 AM
Wait school starts at 7:45?

7:45 AM
Does the five minute bell start now or end now? Where the heck is Ceramics?

7:46 AM
Why did I take Ceramics?

7:47 AM-2:15 PM
School wasn't the best choice this year. I should gone to college with my friends.

2:34 PM
Did an episode of Doctor Who get recorded?

The rest of the week was very similar. I don't enjoy school.
Here are a few things that I have been thinking about for the past week:

I really enjoy sleeping past 7:00.
Enough said.

I need to get out of Physics.
Ms. Layosa is the reason guys are afraid of girls. What if they are actually like her? She just couldn't replace Van Dijk.

What if the PE class I signed up for is actually a girls class?
Legitimate concern. Turns out it's a CO ED class. Close call.

Why do I have a locker in Zimbabwe?
My locker location sucks. Out by the C-Gym is never convenient.
You often see more flaws in yourself while others see more strengths. While both are skewed, together they make up who you really are.
I found this out while watching my friend play football.

Getting recognition is really great.

I am glad the girl I chose to ask to Homecoming is so terrific.
See future post titled Homecoming 2011. Just to let you know, her name is Alese Norton. Some relation to Sam. Surprising?

My eighth grade self would be freaking out right now.
I have two classes with a girl I had a crush on in 8th grade. It isn't as great as I had imagined.

She is really awesome.
I think this about every five steps during lunch. PGHS has some great young women.
Can you be in Sam Norton's family without being perfect?
If you know a Norton, you know exactly what I mean. If you don't, the only way you'll understand how great they is to meet them. They are sooooo nice and have such strong testimonies. I bet their parents are as proud as punch (that's a saying, isn't it?). To see more about Sam, keep reading.

Glasses are always good.
I didn't wear my glasses to school Friday. It isn't fun.

I have suspenders and a typewriter. I have it made in the shade.

Mr. Palmer has a very sleep inducingly melodious voice. With limits, of course.
I almost fell asleep once and fully passed out with exhaustion another time. He likes sleepers, I guess (I wrote that at 1:30 in the morning, don't judge me).

Justice League of PG.
I am going to start a club with this title. I call Superman.

Do people realize how grateful I am for them?
I want people to know how much I appreciate them, because it feels good getting recognition. That is why I started project: Letters. If you don't understand, you will soon enough.

I think I could be student body president.
I know a lot of people and apparently at PGHS, I'm famous. I have big shoes to fill, if I were to follow Nate Church. Luckily I wear size 12. But really many people told me to run. It sounds pretty enticing.

How will I survive this year?
I lost my senior friends. Brock, a constant in my life since birth is leaving. I am taking super hard classes. The girl of my dreams is just out of reach. It will be hard, but the Lord will help when he can.


Friends


Samantha Carter.
Here is a great example of why I gave Lindoners a fighting chance. She is terrific! She is always happy to see me and she has tried to kiss me twice. She helps me know I am wanted.


Samuel Norton.
Once upon a morning side a member of our stake presidency said he knew one person who was always Christ-like. Sam is that person. He should've been translated years ago. He is my friend even though he doesn't have to do so. He is never negative and never have I heard of someone disliking him. He is a great guy and a great role model.


Katie Clark.
She plays basketball and she is real swell. She was the first girl ever to tell me she had a crush on me. She soon realized the errors of her ways, stopped liking me and we've been friends ever since.


Marissa Smith
She may be one of the people I miss the most. She is extremely beautiful and has such a strong spirit with her. I loved seeing her at school and I miss her. She likes me (I don't know why) and we are great friends. She is a terrific actress. Soon she will be on Broadway co-starring with Daniel Radcliffe.


Trevor Ward.
This kid is a stud. Last time I checked, every single girl should be hoping to date him. He is funny and smart and has girl handwriting. How much better can you get? He is my best friend and we can talk about anything. He is awesome.






I really appreciate those of you who read my blog. It is always great to have a place to write down how I feel. I also like when people say I am funny. I am glad you think I am funny and not crazy.

1 comment:

Than Hancock said...

Wyatt,

Nice blog, interesting random thoughts. Enjoy high school, it is an awesome time of life. Tell everyone in the GC 7th I said hi!

Brother Hancock