8.06.2011

Off

Have you ever just felt off? There is something that seems vital to your existence that is missing and you do not know what it is? I hate that feeling. I am pretty sure that is how I feel right now. My brain knows something is wrong, I just don't know what it is.

The other day I went boating as a kind of scout activity. I went with Taft and my leader, Hillhouse, and his family. I had a load of fun, even though the entire time the water was choppy. I am pretty sure that I almost died after every bump of the tube. Taft and I would sit lay belly down on the tube and grab on to the handles like the Batpod.
Like this.
It is a great arm exercise. My grip was shot after a five minute ride. It was the best.


Tomorrow I am hosting an Avatar: The Last Airbender Marathon. It will be great. My friends (I got another one, so now I am up to three!) will be there. I am psyched. I will see my friend Marissa Smith, who I am pretty sure I haven't seen since graduation. She is awesome and one of the nicest, prettiest girls I have ever met.

I plan on having a good night of sleep. I might go hiking tomorrow?

No comments: