8.17.2011

Friends

 Last night I had the chance to talk to some friends of mine who I won't get to see often. I hate goodbyes, but I love parting words. I hope to be quoted in my parting words with someone. Anyways, I talked with a good friend of mine. It was great. There are those people that you can talk to and you feel good. Content is irrelevant. You just enjoy each other's company. You don't worry about what you say, because they know you well enough to not care if you are a goofus. Here are a few of my friends that are like that:

Jessie Marquis
We had Health together, but thanks to Brock, we became friends. She is so nice and completely non-judgmental. I think that her soft-spoken nature is the best way you could be. I hate being so loud.

Keven Carlson
Keven is probably my oldest friend. We have been friends since before Kindergarten. He has great taste in music (with the except of country) and apparently we act similar. He and I are fools, so we work well together.
Delanie Doyle
She'll probably thank me profusely for putting her on my blog again. Delanie cares. She doesn't do it just for me, yet it feels special. She can make me happy about myself any day.
Taft Robinson & Trevor Ward
I was going to separate these guys, but they just work so well together. We have endless amounts of stories and could laugh for days for Daddy Cakes. We watch Goofy wash an elephant and play Gauntlet Legends. When we call each other, we don't really converse; we mostly just say random sentences then meet somewhere. What better way is there?
Zack Hulsey
Zack was one of the first senior friends I made at PGHS. He is so great and he is my hero.
Brock Duclos
As an older brother, he is caring. As a friend, he is loving. As a best friend, he is more than I could ask for. He's moving and we are brothers in the spirit and in the flesh.


I like not having to be liked. It is likable.