1.13.2013

I am not an angry person

As my scout leader once said, I have a long fuse and, when it gets to the end, there is not much of an explosion. I don't feel too angry most of the time. But there is one thing that people do that infuriates me. I hate hypocrisy. So much. I just can't stand it. It hurts me to see guys who I know are not trying get away with it. When a guy acts immoral and a girl still likes him, he knows he can get away with it, if he hides it enough. I see guys talking to really strong LDS girls, making the girls think they are living the gospel, but then I can't sit next to them for five minutes because of how they talk. It makes me seriously consider getting in a fight. They won't attack me personally, but they make me think of stuff like this:
 “They draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me..."
It makes me sad. Seriously, I can control my anger, but I think I have come closer to a full on fist fight over this than any other topic. So guys, stop being hypocrites. Girls, stop liking them. Seriously, you can't be falling for that crap. Wake up.



Sorry if this post seemed mean. It was. I am angry. Sorry, I try not to be, but it's better than beating up a stupid idiot who acts righteous just to kiss girls. I know I shouldn't judge others, but really, I am only human.

1 comment:

Bronwidge said...

Bookmarking this. For sure.