11.08.2011

Teaching Assistant

I am a teaching assistant for one of my favorite teachers, Mrs. Gallagher. I TA during A3, which is a sophomore English class. It is supposed to be Honors, but these kids are as dumb as dirt. I am pretty sure that at least two of the students hate me because I caught them cheating my first day on the job. It is not really my fault, though. They were being so obvious about it! I couldn't believe they were surprised I caught them.
Also some kids are in this class who I know, like Kassie Hamilton, or that one girl with the ridiculous name, or Brittney McArthur or Micaela Doyle. Happy birthday to her sister, Delanie. I hate school. I wish all the teachers had sense like Mrs. Gallagher or Mr. Dalton or Van Dijk.
I wish I had a better class to TA for. If they are reading this, they should really be not creeping. I miss my brother (surprise there). Have a good week.

3 comments:

brittney said...

her name is mavenee mcquivey.

W. R. Duclos said...

Thanks for proving my point!

Micaela said...

I'm so glad I also knew immediately who you thought had the ridiculous name. Also we are only as dumb as dirt every other Tuesday.