11.10.2011

Blogging

Have you ever just wanted to type? Just write everything and anything that comes to mind? That is my life every moment. I love this place. All I would need would be a toilet and I would live on my blog. Right next to the title. Probably in a Victorian type chair. I can imagine it.
Imagine. It works.
I have some people I miss a whole bunch. Also, I am 98.357% sure that I will fall asleep in English tomorrow. I am more tired than a screen door on a submarine. Wait. Wait that doesn't work. How about more tired than a horse on heavy human sedatives? That is the stuff.
Don't forget to read your scriptures. If you aren't Mormon, give me a call. We should really talk because I'm concerned about your salvation and stuff. Really though, ringy-dingy. A wise man once said, "If you are a racist I will attack you with the North." I believe it was Abraham Lincoln.
Super tired though. I didn't get a nap, that's why. Stop whining. This has been lots of random things with W. R. Duclos. Did I tell you guys that is my pen name? I think it is really good. Try saying it out loud. Or in your head, I don't care. Night.

No comments: