11.10.2011

Stenographer

So for all you people like me who would have to look up this word, it is basically the person who takes notes during court cases. It is probably one of the few jobs that has to do with writing that I would not enjoy. If I haven't made this apparent enough, I will be a famous author someday. I am currently working on a short story that I will submit to a Sci-Fi magazine. It will be the best.
I got asked to Sadies. I am pretty excited. Dance number three. How is school for everyone? Don't forget to be friendly. I have been extremely tired this week. I went to bed prior to eleven o'clock, which won't happen tonight.
I love writing. I am so excited for my life. If I had food and shelter and no responsibilities, I could write forever. It is my love, it is my passion, it is my fault I didn't lock the garage (Ferris Bueller was a quoting necessity). What do you live for? I love getting feedback from my readers, because if you suck, people will say so. If you are the best, people will still say you suck. Now tell me I suck.

No comments: