11.01.2011

Iron Chef

Sorry I suck at blogging lately. I had finals, Halloween, multiple things to cook, girls to woo. I really haven't got the time. In fact, I should be sleeping right now. You are welcome for entertaining you.
Wooing Clark Kent style.
I transferred out of BC Calculus. I got a C-, but I thought I was just stretching myself too thin. I had very little options for transferring into classes for my this period classes. I ended up getting into an advanced foods class called prostart. It was kind of overwhelming to get dropped into it mid semester, but I think I can do it.
Right now we are basically going Iron Chef style. We need to get an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert cooked in one hour with only two burners for cooking. Not only am I new to the class, however, but my group is comprised of two other guys and we basically started from today, thus we are behind the other groups. Today after school, I practiced making Rice Pudding. Check it up:

I plated it myself. For an amateur, I think I did pretty good.
I am excited. I feel like a loser because I haven't been asked to Sadie's get. That sounds really pitiful and whiney, but this is my blog and I will say what I want. I didn't really want to say that. I haven't been looking at what I am typing, I am just staring at the ceiling. I won't correct any of the mistakes I may hbe made in this paragraph. But seriously, I would like to be asked. I am such a loser for resorting to the internet to show my sadness. Why should I be sad anyway? There are more male than female students at PGHS anyway.
I really enjoy being a part of KPGR. It is the only thing that I always want to do. So listen to me on Wednesdays on KPGR 88.1 FM, from 3:30-4:30. Don't think about it, just do it. If you want to call in to talk to me or to request a song (or both), call in at 801-785-KPGR or 801-785-5747. I will love you forever if you listened.
I am sucha whiney little pansy this post. I want you guys to do so much. But really it isn't that much. Do you guys have questions about me? You could ask me like in the comments. Sure.

5 comments:

Evan Kirby said...

Wyatt! I was in pro start! It was the best. Chef anthony (jones) is awesome. You'll love it.

Delanie Doyle said...

Alright. I will ask you a question about yourself which you may choose not to answer. Who would you like to ask you to Sadies? Also, which came first, fingernails or toenails?

Delanie Doyle said...

*some questions

W. R. Duclos said...

Evan, I already love the class. It is really fun. I am excited for it.

W. R. Duclos said...

Alright. I will ask you a question about yourself which you may choose not to answer. Who would you like to ask you to Sadies? Also, which came first, fingernails or toenails?
Delanie, I will answer your first question but I prefer not to answer the second. I would like really any girl to ask me, but I don't know anyone who hasn't already gotten a date.