8.25.2012

Things I did today

Well, it was a busy one.
  • I started out helping Nicole answer Trevor to Homecoming. I did that basically all day. She wanted me to stall him. I didn't really need to, but I accidentally did anyway. 
  • Then I had some school. 
  • I made a survey on if people in my Medical English class had robbed graves and why. It will be a hit.
  • I felt a kinship to Newton and Aristotle and Galileo as we discussed them in Chemistry.
  • I filmed some Student Council kids during third period and after school. 
  • During lunch I made grilled-cheese panini for two girls that I never, ever thought would be at my house eating my food, Nicole Tucker and Kaylee Whiteley. 
  • I told a story for Open Mic in Radio that technically happened to my best friend (but I said it happened to me).
  • I fell asleep in my front yard in a chair that was waaaaay too close to the trash (I was too lazy to move it).
  • I got picked up by Nicole and Annysela Medrano and we went to Buffalo Wild Wings.
  • I did the Blazin' Challenge at BWW for On Campus. The challenge is eating 12 of their hottest (about 300,000 Scoville Heat Units) wings (bone in) within 6 minutes without any drinks and you cannot wipe your face.
  • I cried while doing said challenge.
  • I dominated said challenge in a beautiful 3 minutes 46 seconds.
  • I washed my hands really well, but not well enough because in the car I rubbed my eye and basically burned it to a crisp.
  • I went to DI and purchased the book A Thousand Splendid Suns for $2.00.
  • My "friends" Nicole and Nini talked about how hot guys were and made me really uncomfortable.
  • I helped Nicole really answer Trevor with a giant pair of pants on his windshield.
  • I was the mascot (which incidentally is not the best thing to be after downing 12 wings and drinking milk which you can't fully digest).
  • I watched PG dominate Provo 41-7.
  • I went to McDonald's with Trevor and Nicole.
  • I got home and edited a video to show my parents what I did this afternoon (the challenge).
  • I texted this really great and awesome friend of mine who I didn't really get to see today, Maren Parsons.
  • I blogged.
So you could say I have been a little busy. That is literally nothing of my whole day. I got random texts throughout the day talking about eating pants (in the Spanish language, no less) and I also witnessed the craziest fight I've ever seen at school.
It was a near champion day, I'd say.

The face of complete joy .02 seconds before the face of gut-retching pain. Love it.

No comments: