8.08.2012

That's me for you

It's weird. I am prolly the only guy who loves cooking, writing, calculating, filming, editing, computing, socializing, hiking & camping, scientifically researching, and religious pursuits. I have sooooo many things that I just love. I spent the last hour looking at recipes. I have a blog. I (I can't believe I am about to say this) sometimes enjoy math. I not only love filming/directing, I love studying from the greats. I get in a mode when I edit and I do things I never thought possible. I love computers (I know that isn't what computing means) and I could not imagine what would replace their spot in my heart if they were to just disappear off the face of the earth. I am a social tornado. I am no social butterfly because really that would mean I am graceful. More like a social duck. I am a social duck, but I love it. I have spent so much time living outdoors that I am just as comfortable sleeping in a windstorm as I am in my bed (though the bed is a lot less of a challenge). Then hiking…well if I loved hiking any more I would prolly have to drop out of school to satisfy my needs. I love science. Biology is my pride. Biotechnology is my favorite. I spend my free time pondering stuff like this. When I become famous for my writing, it will be a science fiction novel (then of course I will become famous for directing the film based on my book). Lastly, I have my religion, which is my life. Really, I love studying to become a missionary, which is what I will prolly do once I finish this post. That is what W.R. Duclos means.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'd be a keeper.

Nicole Tucker said...

wyatt, you're just awesome.