5.16.2012

Well that was the worst and the best

I had a bad day because of a certain teacher. I don't want to think about that. I had a great day today. Trevor and I went shopping for our priest's quorum Graduation Party and then Taft, Trevor, Maren and I ate ice cream and worked on the guys' resumes and Maren's math homework. I cannot remember a day in my life in the past two months that compared to how relaxingly summerish it was.

After Trevor and Taft left, we decided to listen to Maren's iPod. You know how sometimes you are listening to your music with your friends and a kind of obscure song comes on and you feel compelled to explain what it is so they feel more comfortable? Prolly not, but I do that. So as we listened, she worked while I wrote recipes for my Prostart class (a class in which I passed the final today!). As we listened, I very much forgot we weren't listening to music I chose. A song came on which I love a ton, but I thought my friend might find it obscure. As I got her attention so I could explain, my heart melted with happiness because the music we were listening to was music she chose. I love my friend and her wonderful and unique taste in music. She truly is awesome.

Then we went to the graduation party. It was great. I will miss Dalton and Aaron and David and Hayden and Cooper. They really are great guys and I hope the best for them. While at the party, I needed to use a toilet for needs that not even a male could solve in a bush. That is when I found out that the bathrooms were locked. Which, of course, made me need to go ten times more. I called my friend Delanie, who lived nearby, and asked if I could use her bathroom. Is it bad that it didn't even faze her with my randomness and complete strangeness? Probably. I guess by now my friends are used to me asking random things like to use their bathroom. I am a weirdy. By far my favorite character in this whole franchise. His name is Gus, after all.



Also Trevor and I answered the girl who ruined my plans Saturday for Morp (coincidentally she ruined my plans by asking him). We broke apart mini powder sugar covered doughnuts that spelled out "YEEE." I think that conveyed the message.

2 comments:

jessie said...

last night i dreamed that you proposed to me. and the stone on the ring? not a diamond. no, no, it was pumice.
kind of weird.

W. R. Duclos said...

Well if I ever propose to you, you bet I'll give you pumice. Or a diamond. Or that will never happen. Probably the last option.