5.31.2012

Well I meet a person

I was asked to Morp two days before. I am the last minute option, apparently. I also hardly knew the girl that asked me. But I said yes because Megan Francis had already ruined my plans for the night by asking Trevor to Morp. That is how I met Sadie Dodson.
She is a spaz, sure. She thinks that the host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is the one who makes the questions. She also quoted everything possible in her graduation speech. She drew a picture of me (which is basically not the only reason I feel compelled to write this).
No but for realz, she is pretty great. I was peeved when we became friends because it was like two weeks ago and now she is graduated. Which really sucks. It was a good few days together and Morp was pretty amazing. You're jealous now. Sorry for having good friends.

She drew this. Pretty great, neh?
Also, I updated my book because, let's be real, the additions I made into my second edition at three in the morning was filled with typos and grammar errors and stupid things. I like this one better.

1 comment:

Sadie said...

I love Wyatt. This makes me so happy.