4.22.2012

Insomnia

I just realized I have posted six times in the last 50ish days. That is not good. Sorry. I think I am an insomniac. I don't ever go to bed. I can sleep whenever, wherever, but when it comes down to it, I don't want to go to bed sometimes.
Also, I learned a new word: peripatetic. It means basically what this post is about. I thought it applied to me well.
I worked all day today. I spent 5 hours fixing the lawn mower then was told to mow the lawn. Ah. I went all out though, mowing to the best of my abilities, weeding, and weed whacking. I ended the day's work with a sunburn on the back of my neck and a blister on my throttle thumb (it rubs on the lawnmower handle if the throttle is applied, which is something I apply liberally). I love the smell of arms after a shower. So great.
I spent the evening with people I wouldn't say were my demographic, but it was very enjoyable. I chatted with a six year old one upper and I think she has a crush on me. I sucked it up at volleyball. I found out my choir friends wasted their tournament, two 1st places and one 3rd. They did well.
I love my friends. I am glad to have them. I have a few friends I could tell anything to and I am glad I have them.
I kicked a cactus into Trevor Ward's exposed heel one year at scout camp. That girl is ridiculously beautiful.
I must say goodnight, because I am dead. Like completely beat. I love you. Goodnight, internet.

No comments: