4.14.2012

FOR CLAY

My friend, Clayton Ellis, just got called on a mission to Montreal, Canada, French speaking. So I am writing this. That is all.

Just kidding. Ha. He probably doesn't know this, but the Duclos family traces it's roots to the Montreal area. I am of French Canadian decent. I am pretty sure we are from his area, but I could be wrong. I also believe that there are lots of Duclos' living in that area. So Clay, I better have at least fifty Mormon cousins from Canada in two years and a few months. Seriously though, I am glad you are going. Maybe you tell people your friends with a Duclos and they feed you. It could happen. You are awesome and a great example to me. Thanks for all you do.

Also, there is a Brockville in your area. I just thought that was pretty funny.

2 comments:

jessie said...

i'm french canadian too. quebec.4.eva.

W. R. Duclos said...

What are the chances that the best families in Utah County came from the same place? Obviously pretty good.