6.07.2012

And that's why I have a best friend

I haven't seen my best friend, Trevor Ward, since Sunday. It isn't just that we haven't seen each other, it's that our communication has become limited to two phone calls. Now I am sure that I sound like a clingy guy, but you have to understand. Trevor and I have seen each other almost every day for the entire school year and if we didn't see each other we were texting or talking on the phone.
I really feel weird without him here. I stopped shaving my face. I have not gone to bed before midnight, even if I had work at 6:30 in the morning like today. I started to take showers at night instead of in the morning (I actually have no idea if that means anything, but I bet it does).

You know that's right. He's Gus, obviously.

Trevor and I think the same things. Right now I have no go to evening plans. I don't have someone to spew my Space Center mission ideas at. I can't even enjoy good food. I have gained five-ish pounds in the past three days. I smell bad. I don't do laundry.
Goodness I sound pathetic. But I don't care. I don't think I have even actively pursued coming in contact with a person of my age all week.
On the upside I have made over two hundred dollars in the past three days, which totally rocks.








I really need to do some laundry. Seriously.

No comments: