10.29.2012

Yeah I haven't been posting

Sorry. Kind of a crazy few weeks. ACT and end of term and filming football games and starring in a minor film and you know, I was a little tired of doing stuff. Like writing a blog. But I am back now. I am going to do what I can to start my mission papers. I am really excited for school and stuff. Also, I may be getting a car soon, so that is just the best. Right now I am texting a beautiful girl and watching Young Frankenstein with my parents.
I don't really know how to update you. Basically all my friends who never had a serious relationship are all getting into somewhat serious relationships and I am just 3rd (or 5th or 7th or 9th) wheeling. So that is great. Dear all the girls in the world, I promise I am not as bad as everyone says. They just see me when I am drunk or hung over, which is the only time I am mean. Basically I am nice when I am asleep.

No comments: