7.28.2012

Negligence.

So I haven't blogged for a while. Because I did not feel like it for a while. Because my life and thoughts were so boring for a while. Because I was on the Trek. But now that (all three) has ended. I am back.
First item of business: I just got a new computer. Which I paid for. It is a MacBook Air. I feel so happy that my life savings are now invested in a device that is so flipping cool. I mean, check her out:


Her name is Serenity (after the Battle of Serenity Valley). That model's hand is beautiful.
Hopefully this means that I will blog more. It prolly does. I am dictating this part. I think this is pretty cool technology. .!?,;@Number #$person how are sign time sign Asterix I'm () sent this in. I got a little carried away talking.
Also, I went crazy with the pictures. A slice:



No comments: