5.23.2013

I still have a glob

You know those times in life that you are super busy and when you aren't super busy you're too tired and wanting to relax to talk about how busy you are? That's me. I didn't sleep last night. At all. I was awake for thirty one hours straight doing the average Wyatt All-nighter job: editing a video that people actually need. I seem to do that. I am so tired. I slept for four hours, so at least I've got that. Also, the video isn't working. So that's about par. Three months of work topped off with an all-nighter and the product doesn't work. 

Seriously. I will never produce films because I can only do 95% perfectly and that last 5% is always broken. Not that the 5% is always the same. Sometimes it's blurry camera work. Sometimes it's crappy sound. Sometimes it's just a lack of time. Sometimes it's because my computer needs refurbishment but the only Apple employee that doesn't think so is the only person who could fix it. Sometimes it's a completely random problem that I have no idea how to fix. I'm done with high school and I want to be done with this video.

So I am done.

No comments: